Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Random Stuff

 
Me & Terry looking into the funhouse mirror at Roger's Roost.
Oh my gosh, we laughed our asses off.

 
Roger's Roost was the venue for my nephew and his new wife's baby shower.

 
Terry came to keep Bob company.

 
Sandy came, and kept me company.
 
It was nice, and the baby got lots of great presents.
 
She's due August 5th.
 
*

 
Here's the latest project in the yard. More concrete to get rid of, roots, and dug up tree stumps. a broken fence, half dead privet hedges, weeds, and UGH !
 
This is the very back of the yard. It butts up to Engleman (the 1/2 mile road behind our property).
 
Once we clean up the junk, Terry wants a privacy fence, but I want to plant some more hedges and trees.
 
We'll see who wins this one...

 
We finish with my little Roxy, on her tenth birthday. She got a pig's ear, and she's happy.
 
*
 
Tonight were the Center Line fireworks. I would have pictures, but we could hardly see them. We live 1/2 a mile from the park, but soo many trees, we couldn't see them very well.  Boo.
 
Nitey Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment